Music Together® Online
Rhythm Kids Online (4-5 year olds)
- One 25-minute private live Zoom class a week for 7 weeks, limited to 12 families. We’ll open the Zoom space 10 minutes prior to class to settle in and to allow time to connect/interact with other parents, grandparents, caregivers and children.
- Unlimited live bonus classes, take class every day if you want!
- Pre-recorded classes
- Pre-recorded lullaby videos
- Live dance parties
- Special Grandparent classes where your family can all join in a live Zoom class
- We’ll also be posting additional videos around a craft, MT storybook, a parent education point, as well as resources from Music Together Worldwide in our private Facebook group.
Our Rhythm Kids Online class is just the thing to keep your older child making music. Designed specifically for 4-5 year olds, these active classes tap into how children this age are wired to learn, with music games, animal rhythm stories, and lots of stomping-flying-climbing fun.
In each weekly class, you and your child will drum, sing, move, and play to rhythms inspired by musical traditions around the world, from West African Gahu, to Japanese Taiko, to Brazilian Samba, to name a few. As they learn to think and create like a musician, they’ll also gain valuable skills they’ll take to the school classroom (and beyond!): confidence, focus, leadership, cognitive flexibility, and more.
Music Together Online - Babies
You and your infant will have a blast singing, moving, and jamming along to new songs during our 40-minute weekly live online class. And your family resources, including digital recordings, our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a pdf version of the songbook & CD, plus bonus online activities, will have you interacting musically with your baby whenever the mood strikes.
Music Together Online — Babies is a package of online music experiences and resources to strengthen your parent/child musical connection with the same high quality you're used to with the Music Together program
Canta y Baila Conmigo® Online
The creator of our Canta y Baila Conmigo offering has designed a robust interactive online experience called Family Playground! There are many weeks of “Playdates” with Maddie leading the collection. A video will be released to you each week so families don’t move ahead too quickly. All families receive a code for the music.
The Canta y Baila Conmigo Family Playground includes:
Sing-along videos with Maddie
Downloadable coloring and activity pages
Craft activities related to the songs being sung
Video messages/songs from CyBC teachers around the country
Spanish lessons for parents and older kids
Bonus games and Contests
Join your fabulous Music Together Sing and Groove teachers for an hour-long, in-person, socially-distanced outdoor singalong at Meadowlark Gardens! Families will bring their own instruments and blankets as two of our teachers lead the group for an hour of family favorite songs! $20 per family.