Music Together Sing and Groove offers weekly music classes for children age birth through 5 years along with their caregivers. In our classes, we:
- Sing, move, chant, and play while immersing your child into the world of music, including include small and large movement, instrument play-alongs, and community singing,
- Create an open and accepting environment where your child can learn free of the pressures of performance, in a developmentally appropriate setting,
- Broaden your child’s musical experience, providing songs from our culture as well as international varieties,
- Welcome boys and girls and their moms, dads, grandparents, nannies, and/or other caretakers, regardless of their musical ability or background,
- Introduce your child to a variety of meters, tonalities, and rhythms to expand his or her musical horizon,
- Provide a professionally recorded and illustrated songbooks each semester so you can continue your music-making fun at home, along with additional resources for new families.
Learn more about the Music Together® Program and Curriculum by visiting the Our Story section of our website. Have questions about meetings dates and times? Visit our class schedule page, our tuition page, or contact us! We look forward to singing and dancing with you soon!